4/9/14

March Favorites


Hello everybody! I hope you're having a great time! Sorry it's late! But here is my March favorites! Better late than never, right? :P



BODY STUFF
Avon Naturals rose & chocolate fragrance spritz and Body Lotion
I have been loving both the lotion and the body spray of this scent. I wrote about the body spray in my Spring Tag post so you can check it out there! The body lotion is just as great. It's not greasy at all and it absorbs really quickly into my body.

MAKEUP
Korres Pomegranate Foundation: I know I mentioned this in my last monthly favorites but I had to mention it again this month, just because I love it soooo much! I use it all the time and it is unfortunately almost all gone already, which actually makes me really sad...

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette:  I finally own a Naked palette!! I use that, too all the time and I love all the colors! I'll make sure to have a makeup tutorial on my blog soon!

Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer: This is an old favorite that I repurchased on a 35%  off sale and I admit I rarely use my Radiant concealer ever since.


Kiko Lipstick: This is a gift from my sister since she recently traveled to Italy and visited Rome!! Lucky her! I absolutely love this lipstick!! The color is amazing and perfect for the spring! The texture is sooo good as well and it's very long lasting even after a long day or night! The best part is that it smells AMAZING! It smells something like butter and I really enjoy lipsticks that smell good; for example Mac's lipsticks. My sister told me that it also had an affordable price, so if you can find it definitely give it a try! The shade is number 2. Unfortunately I couldn't find a name.

NAILS
Kiko Quick Dry Nailpolish: Another gift from my sister here! :P First of all the color is stunning! It is the perfect peachy pink nailpolish for spring and summer. Also the consistency is so so nice. It applies on the nails really nicely. I also find that the brush makes your life a lot easier! You are given the advance to apply it on so quickly and it also drys out in no time! Again it doesn't have any name so the number is No 803.

RANDOM


Aloe Dent Toothpaste: I 've been wanting to talk about this toothpaste for months but I kept forgetting about it! So now it's finally time! This is a fluoride and SLS free toothpaste with Aloe vera. I was looking for a toothpaste with natural ingredients and without SLS since as I know it is really bad ingredient. This one is the best I have found so far. I really enjoy using it. I doesn't feel weird or something and it has a fantastic natural minty flavour!!

  • Aloe vera helps to smooth gums
  • tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic
  • silica - for natural whitening
  • Co Q100 - helps keep gums healthy
  • Peppermint and Menthol - natural flavour
I hope you enjoed my favorites!  ♡ Roseleana
Tell me what products YOU have been loving in the comments! So you can give me an excuse to shop again!

2 comments:

  1. Ωραία τα αγαπημένα αλλά ξετρελάθηκα με τις φωτογραφίες! πολύ καλός φωτισμός και ανάλυση!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ γλυκιά μου! Ελπίζω και οι επόμενες να βγουν εξίσου καλές! :)

      Delete

© Beauty of Roses, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena